If you are ready kalsubai peak night trek. Wherever you feel most alive, go. It’s time to increase the difficulty of your adventure and experience the true rush!
The solution to the riddle of why we climb lies somewhere between the starting point and the summit. Trekking to the most stunning peak and saying hello to Kalsubai, Maharashtra’s highest peak Why should Kalsubai be the location of your upcoming trek?
The trek to Maharashtra’s Highest Peak is a surreal experience for all nature lovers and trek enthusiasts, being surrounded by verdant green fields and forests.
Your patience will be put to the test as you make the strenuous but enjoyable climb to the highest summit, which offers a breathtaking panorama of several other mountain ranges, including Alang, Mandangad, Kulang, and Ratangad (south west), and to the south.
Additionally, for the majority of trekkers, attempting to summit the Sahyadri mountain that is on their bucket list gives them a tremendous sense of accomplishment.
The locals firmly believe that a housemaid who lived in a nearby village had vanished near the mountain while attempting to flee her employer’s excruciating suffering. This gives the mountain its present name and provides justification for the construction of this temple in her honor.
More information on Summit and climbing patches (Kalsubai Shikhar) Kalsubai, which is tucked between a number of slopes, is made up of both straightforward slopes and rocky outcrops with views of the valley below. The government has erected numerous iron ladders along the steep hill slopes in order to reach the summit.
There is a resting station before the last lap where you can stop and enjoy hot tea and salty snacks. A temple dedicated to Kalsubai Mata is located on the peak, where local villagers pray there and hold Pujas during special occasions.
HIGHLIGHTS oF Kalsubai Peak Night Trek
- The tallest mountain in Maharashtra.
- Evening Trek
- Having breakfast atop a mountain
- Sweeping view of numerous mountains
Route map OF Kalsubai Peak Night Trek
First day is Saturday
- Meeting location: Travel Time
- So, get on the bus at the closest local pick-up locations. Below are the bus times for your convenience.
- 07:00 PM: Meet a member of the Bhatakna team at the National Park bus pickup location in Borivali (E).
- 07:00 PM – 09:00 PM: Private bus pickups from Malad, Goregaon, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Ghatkopar, Thane, Kalyan, and Kasara mark the beginning of the journey.
- Enjoy the trip. Play games with your gang, sing songs, dance masti, and have fun on your journey!
Second day: Sunday
- 2:00 a.m.: We arrive in Bari, where you can see Kalsubai peak. Spend some time getting ready before beginning the trek.
- 02:15 am: Prepare yourself by gathering your belongings and torches. The ascent will be arduous and in the dark. On the way, we’ll stop a few times so you can get a snack or a drink.
- We arrived at the Kalsubai temple at 6:00 am just in time to see the sunrise. The summit offers a stunning view of Arthur Lake in Bhandardara.
- At 6:45 am, we begin to descend. You can now see the surroundings you traversed during the night.
- Start your descent at 7:00 a.m. after a quick breakfast on the mountain.
- At 11:00 a.m., we return to the base village.
- 11.30 pm: shower and quickly grab lunch.
- 1:00 PM: It’s time to return home and bid Maharashtra farewell.
- 7:00 pm: Goodbye! We’re back in the drab city life now. I’ll see you later, Bhatakna!
When To Trek Kalsubai?
The best months to go to Kalsubai Peak are from June to August for monsoon treks, from September to October for bloom treks, and from November to May for night treks.
Monsoon season is the best time to hike to Kalsubai because the weather is perfect and the cool temperatures make hiking easier. If you enjoy the outdoors and want to see blossoms bursting forth, head up to Kalsubai in the winter.
1. The Kalsubai trek takes place in the summer from May through June. The weather is extremely humid for trekking and is actually quite hot during the season.
2. From June to August is the monsoon season for the Kalsubai trek. The weather is cool, but trekking conditions can be iffy. In the storm, it also becomes very windy at the top of Kalsubai.
3. The Kalsubai trek in December. The winter there begins at the end of October and lasts until the beginning of February. This time of year, the environment is incredible for open-air research.
Things to Bring
- Identity Validation.
- mask and antiseptic.
- Glass of Water (at least 2 liters).
- Food that is ready to eat, such as plum cakes and dry fruits.
- Woolens and jackets are recommended because the mornings and nights can be chilly.
- Cap and camera
- decent hiking boots
- Personal care products, ORS, and medications that you typically need.
- Haversack for storing everything Please refrain from using holes or sling bags.