Table of Contents
What Is The Best Way To Import Standard Message Files to Outlook?
Do you need to convert or import standard message files to Outlook? If so, this article will be of great use to you.
MSG to PST conversion is needed because there is no direct way to use MSG file format in Outlook email client because PST format is a data file that contains all types of information for this email client.
When manually importing MSG files into Outlook, you must first create a folder in Outlook and then import the MSG files one by one into the Created Folder.
The problem now is that consumers want to convert MSG to PST in bulk with all properties, so the solution is to use the best third-party MSG to PST converter program that converts all MSG data to PST format.
MSG Files can be Imported into Outlook using the Following Methods:
We addressed how to convert standard message files to Outlook using both a manual (with its limits) and a professional MSG to PST converter application in this section of the article.
You must do the step out adequately of the offered solutions in order to achieve this. Then you can decide which method is superior for importing MSG into Outlook in terms of data dependability and security.
Convert MSG to Outlook in Manual Way:
You can manually import MSG into Outlook using one of two methods: drag-and-drop or copy-paste.
Using the Drag and Drop method, Import an MSG File into an Outlook Folder:
- On your PC, open the MS Outlook application.
- Select the Folder tab from the top bar, then click the New Folder button.
- The wizard to create a new folder now shows. After you’ve given the new folder a name that includes the MSG name, click OK.
- Locate and open the newly generated folder.
- Select the desired MSG file from the place where you keep MSG files.
- Drag and drop all of the MSG files into the Outlook file you just made.
Using the Copy-Paste Method, Import Standard Message Files to Outlook:
- On your computer’s desktop, launch the Outlook application.
- In Outlook, make a new folder (As mentioned above steps).
- Select the desired MSG files from the MSG file folder and copy them.
- Make a folder in Outlook and put the copied MSG file inside it.
- Duplicate files cannot be avoided using these methods.
- Users must create a new folder in Outlook.
- Users must create numerous directories if they want to import files in bulk. It’s also a time-consuming procedure.
- It’s possible that the process will fail due to human error, or that files will be lost.
- Occasionally, a few old MSG files are incompatible with the most recent version of Outlook.
- To prevent such problems and learn how to convert MSG to Outlook quickly and safely, you should use a professional MSG to PST converter that can convert any amount of MSG files to PST format.
MSG to PST Converter Tool is an Automated Method.
MSG Converter Tool is a professional proposal and option for converting MSG to PST. This tool’s user-friendly interface makes it simple to use without any additional assistance.
It’s a picture-perfect solution that runs on all Windows OS versions. To complete the conversion, the tool does not require any additional hardware or software.
Users must first add the MSG files they want to convert to PST, and then they can import them into Outlook at any moment following conversion.
This Tool’s Steps for Converting MSG to Outlook PST are as Follows:
Download and install the MSG to PST Converter tool on the machine where your MSG files are saved, then follow the instructions below to learn how to convert MSG to Outlook using this tool:
To Add an MSG File to the Software
- Install the software on your computer.
- Select the Add option from the actions menu on the ribbon bar.
- To choose MSG files, you now have two options (Brower and Search). Choose one and press the Add button.
- Then, from the list, create a folder hierarchy for MSG files.
- Then click OK after selecting the EML files added folder name list.
- All of the selected MSG files are now listed in the tool’s MSG Folder View section.
Adding an MSG File to an Outlook PST:
- To go to the ribbon bar, click on it. Select the Outlook PST option from the Export MSG menu.
- Select Export in PST from the Export Type selection list.
- Then, for the generated PST, browse and choose the target folder in local storage. Choose a PST and a store name. (You can go ahead and use the default name.)
- Select the ‘Split’ check box if necessary, then adjust the size (100 MB to 51200 MB or 1 GB to 50 GB) as appropriate. The password for the PSTs that result is determined by you.
- Apply the export filter in the next section to include/exclude things depending on the Subject, From, and To criteria.
- After you’ve completed all of the steps above, click the Export button to begin the export process.
- Wait! The process takes a few moments to finish, and then the Save Report option appears.
- Finally, to quit the wizard, click the Cancel option.
- These simple instructions will show you how to import MSG files into Outlook with just a few clicks and no data loss. There are no restrictions on the number or size of files.
The preceding article clarifies that, while the manual technique is a free option, it is not ideal in terms of data security and bulk conversion.
Regards, utilizing a professional MSG to PST converter application is the only way to convert standard message files to Outlook quickly and safely.
Users can try out this outstanding MSG to PST converter tool for free before purchasing it. By testing all connected features, the evaluation version has processing authorization for the first 25 items per folder.